Water Damage Restoration from Encino to Los Angeles, the Entire Valley & Surrounding Areas
Experienced, Licensed Restoration Technicians in Los Angeles & Beyond
At LimeGreen Water Damage & Restoration, we understand that being faced with repairing a flooded home can seem so overwhelming that you’re not sure where to begin. So, start by calling in our experienced and licensed team of professional technicians. We help create a cleanup, removal, and restoration plan to help our clients get back up and running in no time.
Let us help you get back into your home today! Call us at (833) 933-1445 to speak to a specialist about how we can help you with your water damage restoration needs in Los Angeles.
Dealing With Water Damage? Here's What You Need to Know
Water damage is the result of floodwater resting in an area where it can incite a destructive decomposing process like molding, wood rot, rusting, and bacteria growth. At LimeGreen Water Damage & Restoration, we can come into your home or business and quickly remove the sitting water, debris, and molded materials. We can also help you begin the decontamination and drying process.
What are the signs of water damage?
- Musty, mildew-like odor - damp, musty air has a distinct smell and is a key indicator that you have water damage. If you notice a moldy or mildew-like odor somewhere in your home, it is likely that you have water damage and potentially mold damage.
- Discoloration - if you notice any dark spots or discoloration on your walls or ceiling. These watermarks are good indications that you are dealing with some sort of water damage.
- Paint abnormalities - if the paint on the walls of the interior or exterior of your home begins to crack, bubble, or flake, there is likely water damage hiding underneath.
- Sounds of running water - if you can hear the sound of water running in your walls even when appliances or faucets are not actively running, there may be a leak in your pipes.
- Increase in utility bill - a sudden spike in your utility bill could be an indication of water damage.
- Visible pools of water - water puddling in your home is one of the more apparent signs of water damage. If you notice a recurring pool of water that comes back after you clean it up, you are likely dealing with a water leak.
When conducting water damage restoration, time is of the essence. The longer you wait to begin, the more time stagnating water and moisture remain in your home or business. There is a higher chance that bacteria and mold will invade your home if you leave floodwaters sitting for too long. While many parts of your home can be decontaminated and dried, some parts will have to be replaced and rebuilt. Many materials cannot be recovered after water damage. Items like carpeting, clothing, and even ductwork become completely saturated, and the bacteria and mold growth cannot be safely eliminated. It’s better to replace these items rather than risk leaving them in your home as potential toxins.
How much of your home goods are salvageable depends on the severity of your water damage. Not all water damage emergencies are created equal. The level of your water damage and subsequent restoration will depend on several factors, like the source of the flooded waters, the level of flooded water, and how long the flooded water stayed in your property before removed.
Emergency Water Damage Restoration Services
We offer a swift response to every emergency water damage call because we understand that waiting equals additional damage. The longer water remains in your home, the more damage it creates, and the harder it will be to restore. When choosing a restoration specialist, you want an experienced technician who understands how to create and execute a restoration strategy.
Why Choose LimeGreen Water Damage & Restoration?
Our technicians know the business and the industry inside and out. We have over two decades of experience managing restoration projects, and water damage restoration is our specialty. We know that dealing with insurance adjusters and mold remediation specialists is a stressful and uncomfortable situation, which is why we manage all these steps of the recovery process for our clients. We are licensed, trained, and certified restoration professionals as an IICRC certified firm. We serve our clients by treating them the way we’d hope to be treated if we were in their situation.
At LimeGreen Water Damage & Restoration, we realize that our job is both reconstruction expert and customer service specialist. Providing our clients with a comfortable experience in the midst of a crisis is an essential part of our business model. We like to think we know everything there is to know about responding to a crisis. We’ve been doing this so long it’s like second nature to us.
Don’t let floodwaters sit in your home a moment longer. If you need water damage restoration services, we can help you! Call today at (833) 933-1445 for an appointment and free estimate.
We Provide Professional Water Damage Restoration Throughout Los Angeles
Professional water damage restoration begins with inspection. At LimeGreen Water Damage & Restoration, after we’ve removed the water, we can inspect your property and categorize the damage. We start by thoroughly examining your home or business to assess the damages to flooring, walls, and ceilings. Water damages are evaluated and assigned a class and category. These determinations will help us develop a plan to restore your property.
Water Damage Classes
- Class 1 – the water damage is contained to only part of a room, and only a little moisture has been absorbed. This is the lowest level of damage.
- Class 2 – the water damage has been contained to one room, but the water has absorbed into walls and carpets.
- Class 3 – the water damage has not been contained, and it has been absorbed into most of the walls through to the ceiling. This is the worst level of damage.
- Class 4 – the water damage has spread to low porosity materials like concrete, bricks, and stone. This class of water damage can take the longest to dry, and it will likely require specialty drying equipment.
Water Damage Categories
- Category 1 – the floodwaters came from clean sources like broken clean water supply pipes or toilet tanks.
- Category 2 – the floodwaters came from appliance lines with cleaning agents in use like washing machines or dishwashers or a toilet with urine in it or a bathtub or sink. These are called greywater or sullage.
- Category 3 – the floodwaters came from completely unsanitary water sources that could cause disease or even death in severe cases. These waters include bacteria, sewage, and human waste, and it is considered a biohazard.
Home and business owners are cautioned never to try to handle these events without a professional. Water damaged property can be structurally unsound or have water hidden in electrical sources that can pose a risk to users. Call in the professionals at LimeGreen Water Damage & Restoration if you are faced with cleaning up after a flood. We are water damage restoration experts, and we can help you start restoring your property today!
Contact us at (833) 933-1445 for a free estimate or to schedule an appointment.
Free Estimates & Insurance Assistance
We guide you through tedious process of dealing with insurance platforms so you can be compensated for your loss.
Family Owned & Operated Business
When you call LimeGreen, you are also calling a friend that will guide you like we would family and friends.
24/7 Disaster Response Within 15 Minutes
We are on our way in 15 minutes or less, so we can get to you quickly across Los Angeles.