Sun Valley Water Damage Restoration Services
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you need water cleanup or removal, flood cleanup, or complete restoration services.
LimeGreen Restoration, in Sun Valley, CA. is ready to help 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week. Our certified water damage company will get your house or business back to its pre-loss condition in no time. Our Sun Valley technicians utilize the latest mitigation technology to assure your home or business is restored as quickly as possible. When your home is on the line, you cannot afford to wait for a restoration service that does not respond in the fastest manner possible.
Our service crews will be on the move within 15 minutes. It doesn’t matter if its 9 am or 2 am. Our water damage restoration company is always ready to tackle any size of water damage cleanup and restoration. We offer free estimates and can begin work immediately.
We can handle all of your water damage services, from water removal, extraction to complete water restoration and repairs – including broken or leaky pipes, bathtub overflow, sink overflow, toilet overflow and leaks, air conditioner leaks, refrigerator, washing machine, water heater, and dishwasher overflow, warped hardwood floors, and crawl space drying. We can take care of water removal in any part of your home or business. Our flood cleanup technicians are equipped to handle any problem of any size 24 hours, day or night. In most cases we can bill your insurance.
Full Water Damage Cleanup & Removal
Limegreen’s Water damage restoration specialists will handle any water repair 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. We are available day and night. All it takes is one phone call and our trucks are dispatched within minutes. As a matter of fact, we have one of the fastest response times in our industry, arriving at a customer’s homes ready to handle all your flooding and damage needs.
We put our fellow Sun Valley residents first. At our water damage restoration company, we pride ourselves on our ongoing communication as it is vital to every part of the restoration Sun Valley process. We understand the stress a disaster will bring to your family, your home, your business. Thus it is our goal to make the process as seamless for you as possible and that each piece of the job is done correctly the first time around. Our simple process assures you are aware of what is going on at any point in time. It is our priority is to get you back to your pre-loss condition as quickly as possible. You can rest easy knowing Limegreen Restoration has your mitigation handled from beginning to end.
How We Manage Your Water Removal and Repair Job
At Limegreen Restoration we will determine the extent of the job, respond with lightning speed, and solve your water problem as quickly as possible with our water damage services. All of our technicians are IICRC trained and certified.
With our A+ BBB Rating, you can rest assured that our number one goal is to take care of our customers. With our extensive experience in the plumbing industry, we understand water better than anyone. Our mitigation and removal technology is simply the best and our reputation says it all.
We are a certified and professional Sun Valley water damage company that helps all residential and commercial victims with water extraction and restoration. Whether you have a small leak or a major emergency flood damage catastrophe, we will be on our way to handle any and all water damage repairs. If you need cleanup at your home or business, call us today!
Sewage Cleanup & Brownwater Removal in Sun Valley CA
Sewage damage is the worst type of water situation. The contact with sewage-contaminated water is extremely dangerous and it can be a serious health threat. We are known for our safe sewage cleanup and sewage removal throughout Sun Valley and are familiar with this type of water loss and the steps which are required to restore your home or office to its initial condition.
Brownwater or raw sewage (Blackwater) is strenuous to cleanup and is highly hazardous. Sewage contains high amounts of harmful bacteria posing serious health risks if handled incorrectly. Never clean up a spill caused by broken sewage pipes. Coming in contact with fecal materials or raw sewage can cause considerable disease, not to mention destroy valuables and cause extensive damage to your property.
According to governmental health code, only trained professionals with the right equipment should handle any amounts of sewage cleanup. Our Certified Sewage Backup Cleanup & Removal specialists are trained to hygienically clean, disinfect, and sanitize your property. The overall goal of our services is to cleanup your sewage damage, minimizing the associated health risks. Our team has years of experience resolving various sewage backup cleanup and repair problems. As part of our services, we will remove, fix, restore, or remodel the affected areas of your home. Efficient, hassle-free restoration after a sewage catastrophe is key.
Steps to Take Before We Arrive
1. Remove contents that are in the water damage affected area in a systematic method. Why would this make a difference? As a general rule, most things that dry quickly can be salvaged. Do not forget to look in your closets and under the beds. Following this simple step will help you get organized and save time. Being organized is to your advantage.
2. Set damaged contents in a place where they can start to dry. This will also prevent secondary water damage. For example: setting wet clothing on dry carpet will result in contaminating an area that was unaffected. This step is important because so may of your items are priceless. Also, because you initiated the move, you will know where you put things.
3. In the rooms that have water or flooding, think before you move. When you begin the move, take all the contents of the room to a place they can reside for a few days. Why is this a good idea? If you know the location is a safe place to dry your possessions, you touch them once. They are no longer an immediate concern and you know exactly where to find them. Move them more than once, you can lose time, effort, and track of important items.
4. Move the furniture and set the legs on tin foil saucers. The tin foil will act as a vapor barrier. Water damaged carpet and rugs retain water around furniture legs or supports. Many times furniture is the last items moved because of time and bulk. In the confusion, time can pass. This simple technique will ensure that furniture legs and rugs are protected.
5. Take an inventory of the whole house. List important items and valuables. Why is important? Your peace of mind.
We Work With Your Insurance Company
If you are suffering from a water loss, you should not have to deal with the arduous task of dealing with your insurance company. Most homeowners have never even filed an insurance claim, much less understand what is involved to be adequately paid for your loss. Allow Limegreen Restoration to help you through the process of dealing with your insurance company. We will walk you through the process step-by-step to assure you are fully compensated for all aspects of your loss.
The #1 Water Restoration Company in Sun Valley CA
We use the latest remediation technology for water cleanup. In Sun Valley, CA you want to assure you have the best-trained technicians on the job. LimeGreen Restoration provides water removal services to all residential and commercial customers. Your satisfaction is our goal. As a matter of fact, when we arrive we will tell you that we want to earn a 5-Star rating for our remediation work. Thus, if you are not satisfied with our work at any time, we ask you to please let us know immediately. With respect to the water damage restoration process, we will be with you every step of the way, from the initial emergency cleanup, to dealing with the insurance company.
If you are experiencing an emergency water damage disaster, don’t hesitate, call us immediately at 833-933-1445.