Professional Sanitizing Services in Los Angeles
Residential Sanitizing Services in the San Fernando Valley & Beyond
Water damage is one of the most devastating problems a homeowner can ever face. From burst pipes and flooding to leaking faucets, water damage can lead to unprecedented harm to your home or furniture. LimeGreen Water Damage & Restoration is a trusted company that works with residents to curb home damages.
Our services include water cleanup removal, flood cleanup, complete restoration, and even plumbing services. Our experienced and qualified team has a reputation for getting the job done and getting it done right the first time. Our services are available at any time of the week. Give us a call to experience our outstanding services.
We provide water removal and restoration services in Los Angeles. Call us today at (833) 933-1445 to schedule an appointment.
About Our Professional Services
At LimeGreen Water Damage & Restoration, we guarantee top-notch professional services. Additionally, we are an IICRC certified firm (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification), which means we have a reputation for satisfying the expectations of our customers and our technicians are all trained to follow a strict level of ethics and expertise.
We also stand out because we help clients file their insurance claims after damage happens. We understand that most homeowners have not submitted an insurance claim before, and we work with every client to handle this important task and save you the hassle.
Failure to deal with water damage immediately can cause serious problems. A prompt response can significantly reduce the damage and, in turn, save you a lot of money. Damages happen when water begins to evaporate on its own. When this occurs, it absorbs into the air and is distributed to other areas like the ceiling, tiles, and walls.
The resulting disaster is called secondary damage. It is responsible for sagging, cracking plaster and sheetrock, loosening floor vinyl, buckling hardwood floors, and/or the presence of molds within 48 hours. LimeGreen Water Damage & Restoration works with homeowners to reverse secondary damage so you can get back to enjoying your home.
Steps in the Cleaning & Sanitizing Process:
- Emergency Contact – Our team will call you to understand the situation better. We ask questions that will help us provide the best service.
- Water inspection and assessment – At this stage, we assess the extent of damage to create a practical plan for restoration. We also determine the areas most affected as well as the level of damage from water.
- Water extraction and removal – We use sophisticated machinery to conduct the water removal process. We also ensure that we start extraction as soon as we can to minimize your damages.
- Drying and dehumidification – During this step, we use specialized equipment to remove the water in hard-to-reach areas. We use less intrusive scientific methods to remove the water, and then remove the remaining moisture using air movers and dehumidifiers.
- Cleaning and sanitization – We clean and sanitize personal items such as clothes and furniture using antimicrobial treatments. Also, we use industrial air scrubbers and fogging equipment to remove odors.
- Restoration – In this final step, we work to restore your home to pre-damage conditions. The restoration process happens depending on the extent of damage caused. It can range from replacing drywall cells to significant reconstructions like rebuilding entire rooms.
LimeGreen Water Damage & Restoration is the only company that can create a customized, client-based solution using our mold remediation process to solve all the damaging water issues mentioned above. Our services are custom-made for every customer, and our focus is giving you a better-looking home than before the damages happened. Our quick response team is always ready to help you protect your home and restore its safety.
Don’t try to handle this emergency alone. Call us today at (833) 933-1445 to schedule an emergency cleanup in Los Angeles.
Free Estimates & Insurance Assistance
We guide you through tedious process of dealing with insurance platforms so you can be compensated for your loss.
Family Owned & Operated Business
When you call LimeGreen, you are also calling a friend that will guide you like we would family and friends.
24/7 Disaster Response Within 15 Minutes
We are on our way in 15 minutes or less, so we can get to you quickly across Los Angeles.