Repairing your home after a disaster in Los Angeles and the surrounding areas
Seeing your home destroyed by a natural disaster is one of the most traumatizing experiences someone can ever live through. While it’s easy to be unsettled, our professional disaster restoration experts are here to help you and ensure your home looks amazing again.
Disaster restoration is for homes that have suffered extensive damage from a natural disaster like a storm or flood. Some are also caused by fires.
When you call us for your disaster restoration needs, we will do repair work, cleaning, and even rebuilding when necessary.
When to Call Disaster Restoration Experts
If you aren’t sure whether you need disaster restoration experts or not, here are some things to keep in mind when you are trying to determine when to call in the professionals.
- You have water damage in the home such as pipes leaking, water coming in through the roof, or there is mold growth
- There is smoke or fire damage
- Your home is flooded
- You have wind or hail damage
- You see mold growing or you suspect there might be mold growing
- You have electronics that you would like to get restored
- It’s an emergency and you need to have your home boarded up whether it’s before or after the storm
Our Process for Disaster Restoration
When you call us, we will come to your home as soon as possible. The first thing we will do is access the damage. The type of damage will depend on what services we offer and the timeline it will take to restore the home.
Here is a closer look at the restoration services we offer and when you might be in need of them.
Smoke and Fire Damage
Sometimes, a natural disaster can cause smoke and fire in the home. This leaves behind soot and a strong odor that you might not be able to get rid of. We have special equipment where we can deep clean and sanitize your home after there has been a fire or smoke damage.
We also can remove pesty smoke odors so that you can move back into your home in a safe and clean environment.
A common and unfortunate part of natural disasters is flood damage. Flood water can be full of bacteria which can cause you and your loved ones to get sick. When you have water damage in the home, you are also more likely to get mold growth which can lead to sicknesses and allergies.
We can repair all the structural damage to your home. We can also repair all the damage done by the water including wet carpeting, damaged flooring, and problems you might be having with the ceiling and walls.
If there is a hurricane or storm on the way, you might be advised to board up your home. This can help any damage that might come to be limited. If your home has been struck by a natural disaster already, you might also be advised to board it up while the restoration process can take place or even before it can take place.
No matter why you might need emergency boarding, we are here to help you and take the burden off your shoulders.
The Steps We Take To Restore Your Home After a Disaster
When you call us, you might be wondering about the steps we take once we get to your home.
Here is the process you can expect from us to ensure we are doing our best to serve you:
- Emergency services. The first thing we do after inspecting the damage is to first fix the things that are an emergency. This includes the roof, and main walls, removing dangerous debris, and doing temporary repairs until the permanent ones can be done.
- Planning the next steps. Once the property is stable and safe for everyone to move around, we will then decide the process and steps for the restoration. This includes any replacement parts we need, repairs we need to make, and any special materials we may need to buy or order.
- Restoration. Now the restoration process can begin. We usually do the floors and the walls first. We will then move on to fixing other things before finally we clean the home. We also sanitize the home and restore any contents that you want to keep.
- Reconstruction. Some parts of the home might be too damaged to be restored. In this case, they have to be completely rebuilt. Some roofs and floors often have to be reconstructed if the damage is severe.
Benefits of Using LimeGreen to Restore Your Home after a Disaster
Going through a natural disaster and seeing your home affected is hard enough. Instead of trying to do everything on your own, consider calling in the experts to help you. As your home is repaired, you can focus more on handling the insurance, helping your family return to normal, and focusing more on work rather than worrying about your home.
Here are some other benefits to consider when calling professionals like us to help:
- Avoid cleaning hazardous materials like debris and other things that could harm you and your health
- Have a team behind you that creates an effective restoration plan with clear goals and steps
- Take the stress away from you when it comes to rebuilding the home, reconnecting power, and ensuring the home is safe to live in again
- Know that your home is safe and even better than it was before
Overall, calling in the professionals means you can focus more on healing from the disaster rather than being overwhelmed and burdened from the home.
If your home needs disaster restoration work, give us a call today at 833-379-3696 for help. We are on call and ready to handle all emergencies. If you’re in Los Angeles or nearby areas, let us know if you need help and we will be there as soon as we can.
- Free Estimates & Insurance Assistance
We guide you through tedious process of dealing with insurance platforms so you can be compensated for your loss.
- Family Owned & Operated Business
When you call LimeGreen, you are also calling a friend that will guide you like we would family and friends.
- 24/7 Disaster Response Within 15 Minutes
We are on our way in 15 minutes or less, so we can get to you quickly across Los Angeles.