Smoke Damage Restoration in Los Angeles
Trustworthy Specialists Serving the San Fernando Valley & Beyond
At LimeGreen Water Damage & Restoration, we understand your house will never feel like a home again until you have fully completed the restoration process. Eliminating smoke damage, odors, and deep stains can be tough if you aren’t prepared with field-tested best practices and the most current technology. We offer all of the above! Our team can efficiently restore your home to pre-damage status so you can get back to enjoying your home without the debris, smoke odors, and stained walls.
When you work our team, we will act as experienced and reliable partners in helping you navigate the challenges of the restoration process. When you choose to work with us, you can rest assured knowing that we are a trustworthy team of experts with a great reputation in the industry. Our past clients are the best testament to the level of service, professionalism, and efficiency you get when choosing LimeGreen Water Damage & Restoration.
Cleaning smoke damage and eliminating those lingering odors can be challenging if you don’t know how to handle it. That’s why you need to bring a professional in to handle the job. At LimeGreen Water Damage & Restoration, our specialists know their way around a smoke damaged room and can work with you to ensure every room is cleaned to your satisfaction. We are licensed, trained, and IICRC certified restoration specialists who are prepared to handle any smoke damage problem you can throw at us. If you need help cleaning your smoke damaged property or eliminating hard-to-fight lingering smoke odors, we are the ones to call.
We can help you with your smoke damage restoration in the San Fernando Valley or anywhere in the Los Angeles area. Call (833) 933-1445 for an appointment and free estimate.
Expert Smoke Damage Cleanup
If you experienced a fire and are now left with smoke damage, it’s important to take the matter seriously and act with as much urgency as possible. You should not take care of this situation alone. We know that it’s tempting to get started recovering your home immediately once the dust has settled; however, it can be dangerous to do this without the proper training and expertise. The smoke odors and soot can be dangerous to your health if you don’t have the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
While cleaning up smoke damage, if you aren’t properly protected, then you are breathing in polluted smoke particles. These odors can linger long after the fire is gone. You need an expert smoke damage restoration professional who will have the proper equipment and can execute a cleanup plan without worrying about the hazardous fumes.
Cleaning a home after a fire can be a difficult job for even the most skilled professional. Depending on the size and scope of the damage, the cleanup can be extensive. We understand that you just want to get back into your home or business so you can resume living your life. One of the more difficult aspects of the smoke damage restorative process is eliminating smoke odors.
We can help you with smoke damage restoration in Los Angeles. Call today at (833) 933-1445 for an appointment and free estimate.
Professional Smoke Damage Cleaning Process
Restoring your home to its pre-damaged state involves different levels of intense cleaning, vacuuming, and drying.
Thoroughly eliminating smoke damage begins with:
- Ventilation – airing out the target room or structure is an important first step in improving air quality and beginning the drying process. It will also help to prevent additional soot and smoke from entering the HVAC system.
- Personal Protective Equipment – cleaning up from a fire will involve, depending on the size, smoke and ash particles. This can be hazardous to your respiratory system if inhaled too long.
- Vacuuming – loose soot and debris need to be collected to stop it from polluting the air and start the cleaning process.
- Chemical Sponge Cleaning – this step is called dry cleaning because it is specifically to combat soot and smoke. It’s a vital step because the special chemicals help eliminate soot and smoke stains in a way water and soap cannot.
- Detergent Cleaners – this step is a secondary clean with more common household and industrial liquid cleaning agents. Dishwashing soap, alcohol, or even vinegar are all good choices to help remove some of the smoke damage from walls, floors, and also light fixtures.
- Drying – the final step is towel drying each surface, or for larger spaces using fans to dry everything, post-cleaning is also helpful. This may not be the last step if you suffered significant damage, and the home or business still has smoke odor and visible stains. You may need deep cleaning and professional odor elimination.
Smoke Odor Elimination May Require a Restoration Professional
There are several proven methods of odor removal that can be used to help mitigate the remnant smoke odors lingering in your home. Deep cleaning and removal of soot and debris will go a long way in eliminating the odor, as much of the smell is attached to the stained and burnt materials. Sometimes it will take several odor removal treatments to improve the air quality.
There are many modern advancements to help improve the air quality in your home after a fire has left smoke damage and associated particles in the air. Call today to ask one of our restoration professionals about odor removal.
We can help you with your asbestos testing and inspection in Encino. Call today at (833) 933-1445 for an appointment and free estimate.
Free Estimates & Insurance Assistance
We guide you through tedious process of dealing with insurance platforms so you can be compensated for your loss.
Family Owned & Operated Business
When you call LimeGreen, you are also calling a friend that will guide you like we would family and friends.
24/7 Disaster Response Within 15 Minutes
We are on our way in 15 minutes or less, so we can get to you quickly across Los Angeles.